Recipe: Appetizing Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches
Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches. It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed. Grilled Brie & Pear Sandwich – Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe. Binging with Babish: Grilled Cheese Deluxe from Regular Show.
Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese – This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy So when I present you with this cheeseburger grilled cheese, no one loses in this one. these Grilled cheese sandwiches/burgers looks awesome. Very interested in the way you heat and. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Sandwiches, Recipes. You can have Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worchestire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 2 c of shredded cheddar.
- You need 6 of pickle slices.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare of ketchup for drizzling.
A toasty grilled ground beef and cheese sandwich makes a hearty lunch or quick dinner. It's the best combination of cheeseburger and grilled cheese. Shape into burger patties, meatballs or meatloaf; or brown and crumble for a variety of dishes. A cheese sandwich is a basic sandwich generally made with one or more varieties of cheese on any sort of bread, such as flat bread or wheat bread, that may also include spreads such as butter or mayonnaise.
Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add beef and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Drain fat..
- Add mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic powder to beef and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined..
- Assemble sandwich: Butter the outside of all 4 slices of bread. Add 1 slice of bread buttered-side-down to skillet and top with 1/2 cup cheddar and half the cheeseburger mixture. Add pickle slices and tomato and a drizzle of ketchup. Top with 1/2 cup more cheddar and sandwich with another slice of bread, buttered side up..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second sandwich..
- Cook sandwiches until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 5 minutes..
Three cheeses plus an amazing cheese sauce put this grilled burger over the top. For cheese sauce, melt butter over medium heat in a medium pot. Hummus and Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Crispy OnionsHungry Harps. Spicy Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese SandwichThrifty Jinxy. Okay, I felt silly looking at a recipe for grilled cheese sandwiches, but I am glad I did.