Recipe: Delicious Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa
Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa. Serve the tilapia topped with mango salsa. This tilapia is marinated in a garlic, parsley, lime sauce and topped with sweet mango salsa. We actually have it the menu again I like to use Costco's tilapia fillets because they tend to be a little firmer which makes for easier grilling.
Tag @GarnishandGlaze on Instagram and use hashtag #GarnishandGlaze. Before making this tilapia and mango salsa I had only had mangoes in smoothies but now I just want to go. Try something new with our easy grilled tilapia topped with zesty mango salsa. You can cook Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa
- You need 1 of tilapia filet.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed baby greens.
- Prepare 8 of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of fresh mango salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of feta cheese.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Feeling uninspired by your go-to recipes? Bring to a boil over medium heat. Find this Pin and more on Recipes by Lisa Morris. Tilapia filets cook in just a matter of minutes, but you could substitute it for any type of flaky white fish.
Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa instructions
- add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, & pepper into a small bowl & mix.
- dice up the fresh basil & add to mix.
- add marinade & tilapia into a ziplock bag, 1 qt size should do for a single filet.
- seal the bag & rub the marinade all around the tilapia.
- marinade the tilapia in the fridge for at least an hour.
- heat grill to 325° – I like to use my 4-in-1grill but I'm sure any would work.
- you may want to add some non-stick olive oil spray to the grill, mine is non stick.
- rub the marinade into the tilapia once more, I like to make sure lots of basil is stuck to it :).
- place on grill, & close the lid, cook for about 15 min, it will be flaky and opaque all the way through when done. I like to make sure it browns a little too.
- wash your baby greens & spin dry- you can skip this if you use tripple washed organic.
- lay out lettuce on plate.
- wash & dry tomatoes & add to plate.
- remove tilapia from grill & let cool a bit.
- place tilapia filet on bed of lettuce.
- top tilapia w fresh mango salsa, recipe in previous post.
- sprinkle on feta cheese.
- dive in!.
Grilled Tilapia with a Mango Salsa. Grilled Tilapia with a Mango Salsa. BBQ Fish With Green Mango Salad – How To Make Mango Salad In Cambodia – Grilled Fish Recipes. Broiled Tilapia Parmesan with Grilled Asparagus. Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa.