How to Make Perfect Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa'
Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa'. The mango salsa was absolutely delicious and paired nicely over top grilled chicken. I used lime juice and to season the chicken I opted to use Mrs. The chicken came out moist and flavorful!
Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the chili powder and salt to taste. While the chicken is cooking, combine the mango, avocado, red bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl. For the salsa mix all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside for the flavors to blend, mean while grill the chicken breasts on low heat till no longer pink. You can cook Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa' using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa'
- Prepare 4 of Chicken fillets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger galric paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard paste:.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil:for grilling.
Top grilled chicken breast halves with a sweet-and-spicy tropical salsa of fresh pineapple, mango, jalapeño peppers, and cilantro. Serve over rice for an easy one-dish meal. When ready to grill, heat grill to. For the mango cilantro relish: Combine the mangoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and orange juice in a bowl and gently mix.
Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa' step by step
- Marinate chicken with above ingredients for 2-3 hrs and refrigerate.
- Grill the chicken for 10mins each side.
- For mango Salsa: Mango cubes:1cup Capsicum: 1 small cut in cubes Tomatoes: 1 small cut in cubes Onion:1 small cut in cubes Lemon juice:1tsp Black pepper:pinch.
- Mix all ingredients and make yummy salsa..
- Serve it with grilled chicken and Enjoy..
In a medium bowl stir together all of the ingredients for the mango salsa, set aside. Drizzle chicken with oil, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir together cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, celery, lime juice and zest. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.