Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa. Mahi-mahi is a mild, tender fish that tastes great on the grill! Follow our easy recipe to grill this fish and top it off with a sweet and spicy Mango Salsa. This is exactly the pineapple mango salsa I have been looking for!!
Be sure to try my Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Crema! Cajun Mahi Mahi with Mango Pineapple Salsa. Transfer the rings to a cutting board and chop. You can cook Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of mahi mahi filets.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt pepper garlic powder and old bay.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of FOR THE SALSA:.
- You need 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, cleaned and diced small, or you could use canned. I recommend pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1/2 of a vidalia onion diced small.
- You need 1 of mango, cleaned and diced small or use canned and dice it small.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, seeded and diced small.
- It’s small handful of cilantro, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper and a good dash of old bay.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
Make the mahi mahi: Arrange the fillets in baking pan, season with salt and pepper, and rub with the zest. Korean bbq tacos with cilantro lime slaw and sriracha garlic crema! That looks fantastic, I love mango salsa and the mahi looks perfect. This mango salsa would be fantastic on fish tacos or just about any fresh, Mexican-themed dish If you put the pineapple and strawberries and avacado with the mango salad omg it's the best blast This was fantastic over Blackened Mahi Mahi!
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa instructions
- I made the salsa first. Chop everything and throw it in a bowl. Season it and put it in the fridge..
- Brush olive oil on your filets and add your seasonings to both sides. Cook on a hot grill until cooked through. Lightly toast your tortillas on the grill..
- Lay your fish on the tortilla and a spoonful of the salsa. I made my Tangy Slaw to put between the fish and the salsa. Dig in!!.
Tonight I am going to try it with grilled Jerk Chicken. Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa — AndiAnne. Looking for a healthier version of Taco Tuesdays? These fish tacos are not only delicious and easy to make, but so Baja grilled fish + cool cilantro crema + spicy sweet mango salsa = FISH TACO BOWLS. Top or fill tortillas with grilled fish and pineapple salsa.