Recipe: Perfect Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish. Grilled salmon with mango relish on quinoa Check out our site at www.lezshwab.wix.com/theroundplate. Marinate salmon fillets in a homemade mixture of honey, soy sauce, and olive oil, cook in a grill pan or skillet, and serve with a homemade fruit relish for an easy salmon entree with a tropical twist. While fish cooks, prepare the relish.
This quick and easy grilled salmon is kissed with lime and chili pepper, then topped with a cool, refreshing, colorful, and utterly delicious cucumber mango salsa. Cucumber Mango Salsa might sound strange but it's a light, refreshing Grilled Whole Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish. Blackened Salmon with mango black bean relish – a quick and easy healthy dinner recipe for seafood lovers! mango chutney recipe, amer chutney recipe, mango spread recipes, mango relish recipes, how to prepare sweet and sour mango chutney, khatti mithi am ki achar. amaer achaar recipe, aam ki. You can cook Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish
- It’s 7 oz of Salmon skin off.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Mangos.
- It’s 1 each of Medium red and green pepper.
- You need 1 of Fresh jalapeno.
- It’s 10 of Mint leaves.
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Mango Salsa. Mango salsa is a very popular topping for grilled fish in restaurants, but not as common at home, which is a shame since it's so easy to do well. This grilled salmon couldn't be easier to make and has the best homemade Cajun spice rub that can be made with ingredients you already have in the pantry. Fresh and delicious Blackened Salmon topped with Mango Black Bean Relish is a quick and elegant meal.
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil both sides of salmon.
- Light salt and pepper both sides.
- Cajun seasoning on presentation side of salmon.
- Grill mark or pan sear salmon, both sides, bout minute and a half to three mins.
- Finish in oven till salmon is firm, about medium.
- Ahead of time, peel and fine dice mangos, fine dice peppers and mince mint leaves put all in a bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate till service.
- Take out salmon top with a heap of relish, enjoy.
Gourmet dinner at home couldn't get any easier! Just enough time for the salmon to cook. Toss mango salsa ingredients until combined. Place remaining six slices of butter on salmon, three on each steak. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning, until evenly.