Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Santa fe grilled chicken panini
Santa fe grilled chicken panini. This Carl's Jr. copycat Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Sandwich has a teriyaki sauce marinated chicken breast that is served on a whole wheat bun, topped with cheese, a whole green chile, lettuce and an easy Santa Fe sauce. I wish I could say that we never ate fast food. It's not that I'm against fast food. santa fe-chicken-panini nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini is the ultimate lunch. Ciabatta bread stuffed with grilled chicken, pesto, avocado aioli, cheese, and roasted tomatoes! This year Santa was really good to me, almost too good, but I'm definitely not complaining. You can have Santa fe grilled chicken panini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa fe grilled chicken panini
- You need 4 of slices of pepperjack cheese.
- You need 2 of slices of swiss.
- It’s 1 of ciabatta bread.
- You need 1 of garlic aoli or mayo.
- It’s 1 of fireroasted passilla chile.
- You need 1 of chipotle mayo.
- Prepare 1 of grilled chicken.
I want to make sure I stay on his good side. Coat chicken breast halves in a spicy mixture of chili powder, cumin, and crushed red pepper, grill, and serve in flour tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings—lettuce, tomato, cheese, cilantro—for a one-dish Mexican meal. Back to Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos.
Santa fe grilled chicken panini step by step
- Spread Aoli or mayo on ciabatta bread then put it on a skillet or flat top on the aoli side let it grill.
- Take ciabatta off grill cut slices of cheese in half add 2 whole slices off pepperjack and 1 whole slice of swiss on each side.
- Melt cheese in microwave for about a min if microwave strong about 45 seconds.
- Then add chopped up passilla Chile on each side of melted cheese then add already cooked chopped grilled chicken.
- Top it off with chipotle mayo then close sandwich tightly.
- Then put tightly pressed sandwich on low heat butter melted skillet or grill to toast or mark then cut in half and enjoy.
We hope you're as crazy about this Santa Fe grilled chicken sandwich as we are! If you make it, let us know! Snap a photo of melty, toasty, hearty sandwich and tag us on Instagram using @themodernproper and #themodernproper. Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill over medium heat.