Recipe: Delicious Cranberry-Blueberry Compote
You can have Cranberry-Blueberry Compote using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Blueberry Compote
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 1 box of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 large of Chopped green apples.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Cranberry-Blueberry Compote step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a pan on the stove..
- Heat ingredients on low heat until liquid begins to form for about 20 minutes..
- Heat at medium heat for five minutes until thickened..
- Let sit on low heat until fruit has fully finished cooking. For about 10 minutes..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)