Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Raspberry Compote
You can cook Raspberry Compote using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Compote
- You need 1 pack of raspberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence, optional.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon or lime.
Raspberry Compote step by step
- Assemble your ingredients..
- Run water through the raspberries in a colander or sieve to clean and place them into a cooking pot..
- Add sugar and whisk them together, pour in the water and continue whisking. Add vanilla essence but it's optional..
- Allow it to simmer for about 9 minutes so that it can thicken..
- Add in the lemon/lime juice and stir using the whisk. The lemon helps flavours to pop. Taste to check on sweetness, you can add more sugar if you need it sweeter..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)