How to Prepare Appetizing Simple Cheese Enchiladas
Simple Cheese Enchiladas. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese. While the oven is preheating I shred the cheese, chop the onions, dice the garlic and add about half of that diced garlic to the Enchilada.
Most of the recipes I've tried have come out with super soggy tortillas. Homemade cheese enchiladas are easy, fast and insanely delicious! How to make enchiladas – cheese enchilada recipe. You can have Simple Cheese Enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Cheese Enchiladas
- It’s 1 pack of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
- You need 1 (16 Oz) of pack of sharp cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 of large can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of corn tortillas white or yellow.
- You need of Anything else you want to add like grilled chicken or taco meat.
This video will show you how to make enchiladas. These ones are cheese and are vegetarian. Restaurant-Style Red Cheese Enchiladas recipe – Corn tortillas filled with cheese, tomato sauce, chile puree And don't be scared – this enchilada sauce recipe is simple and can be made ahead of time! For all the cheese lovers in the world, this is the enchilada recipe for you!
Simple Cheese Enchiladas instructions
- Optional sauté onion in butter with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 365.
- Mix cream cheese and half of the package of cheese and onion together until well mixed,(optional, also add the extra ingredients if desired in this step).
- Take a small bowl and pore in some of the enchilada sauce..
- Take a torilla and dip on the the sauce and remove wiping some of the excess off..
- Take about 1” ball of cheese filling and squeeze it into a cylinder shape and wrap the tortilla around the filling and place in a deep sided pan.
- Repeat step 5 until you are out of room in the pan, then take the left over cheese filling and sprinkle it on top of the tortillas..
- Cover the tortillas in the enchilada sauce from the can and the remaking from the bowl.
- Cover the entire set of enchiladas with the rest of the cheese and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 15-20 minuets or until the cheese has completely melted on top of the enchiladas.
Simple and as another reviewer mentioned I too made mine in the morning for putting in the oven later in the day. All Reviews for Campbell's® Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas. Enchiladas are one of those meals that everyone loves. They are quick, simple to make, and full of Topped with all sorts of savory add-ons, these Easy Cheese Enchiladas go from ingredients to eats. End with a generous sprinkling of cheese and any other bits of chiles, green onions or olives you have left over from the filling.