Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Crunchy coleslaw
Crunchy coleslaw. Crunchy Bacon Coleslaw. by Shelby Jo. This Crunchy Coleslaw recipe as given to me by my daughter-in-law is a variation on the traditional recipe. Use a grocery store coleslaw mix for convenience.
Delicious crunchy coleslaw made with ramen noodles, slivered almonds, and sunflower seeds is a tasty side dish or salad at any party. Reviews for: Photos of Crunchy Ramen Coleslaw. Ramen Noodle Crunchy Coleslaw. print recipe card posted in Soups, Salads, Sides and This coleslaw is FANTASTIC! You can have Crunchy coleslaw using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy coleslaw
- Prepare of white cabbage.
- You need of medium carrots.
- Prepare of celery stick.
- It’s of medium onion.
- It’s of and half tablespoon Burger sauce.
- You need of and half tablespoon Mayonaise.
- You need of Salt half teaspoon.
I was really skeptical when my friend Mary Sutherland sent me this recipe. This crunchy Korean Coleslaw is spicy, sweet, and tart. It's the perfect side dish for practically anything! Make this for your next picnic, party.
Crunchy coleslaw instructions
- Decore cabbage.rince outer sides.After,shred cabbage length wise.then shred cabbage and then microwave the shredded cabbage for a minute.alternatively you can dry cook the cabbage briefly until warmed thru..
- Peel and wash the carrot.then Shred the carrot at an angle to get maximum area and nice size of carrots piece.
- Peel the outers of celery than wash it, and slice length wise across.so you get 4 quaters…then slice them thinly.then add in.
- Remove cor and peel onion.wash.then Chop red onion into small cubes.then add in the bbq sauce and the mayo.mix and then chill in frigde or can have it room temp.
- Bismillah enjoy over your fries or jacket potato,rice or as a side salad..
Learn how to make Crunchy Coleslaw. This crunchy cole slaw is a healthier version of that summer favorite: ramen noodle salad. The horseradish in this crunchy slaw adds an unexpected kick. This Dutch-born immigrant coleslaw recipe has found a new home here in the U. It quickly became a favorite at delis, restaurants, picnics and BBQs.