Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pineapple Chutney
Pineapple Chutney. Find Deals on Pineapple Chutney in Condiments on Amazon. Get Pineapple Chutney Recipe from Food Network. This delicious Pineapple Chutney recipe is perfect to serve with just about any grilled meat.
The resulting sweet, spicy, and savory sauce can be served. Drain pineapple and combine juice with sugar and vinegar. Stir in pineapple, corn syrup, ginger, and cranberries and chill. You can have Pineapple Chutney using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of Onion(small).
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of LMustard Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Dry Red Chilli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Hi Vinegar.
Add pineapple and simmer until soft. Strain pineapple and set aside, return juices to pan. Add chile, ginger and spices to pan. Pare, core and finely chop pineapples.
Pineapple Chutney step by step
- Heat oil in a pan, add black seeds and mustard seeds..
- As both start crackling add chopped onion, saute it..
- Add chopped ginger, and dry red chilli. Cook for 5 mins..
- Add turmeric, red chilli powder, and pineapple. Saute it..
- Now add, jaggery, vinegar, salt. Cover it and cook till thickned. Chutney is ready..
Add raisins, vinegar, onions, lemon juice, ginger, salt and spices; stir until well blended. Mixing sweet pineapple, onion and vinegar with a quick, light caramel sauce results in a fabulous sweet-and-sour chutney. Workflow to make the easy pineapple chutney. Clean and cut the PIneapple as per the instruction above. Temper and make the liquid syrup for the relish.