How to Make Perfect Pineapple Khatta (Chutney)
Pineapple Khatta (Chutney). Green Chili Curry Leaf Pineapple Chutney For Party or Odia Sapuri Khatta is a delicious traditional oriya style sweet & sour Green Chili Curry Leaf. A short video on How to make Odisha Famous Sapuri Khatta at home easily. This is very easy & quick recipe.
A short video on How to make Odisha Famous Sapuri Khatta at home easily. Chill the pineapple chutney before serving it. Pineapple chutney is a side dish & can be served along with the main course. You can have Pineapple Khatta (Chutney) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Khatta (Chutney)
- It’s 1 of medium sized pineapple.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (or as needed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of panch phoron.
- It’s 2 of dry chillies.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
Mango-Pineapple Chutney. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Delicious and easy pineapple chutney recipe can be served with grilled meats or used as a This delicious Pineapple Chutney recipe is perfect to serve with just about any grilled meat. Recipe Name : Odia Sapuri Khatta Drain pineapple and combine juice with sugar and vinegar.
Pineapple Khatta (Chutney) step by step
- Peel the pineapple, cut into thin rounds and wash them well..
- Take water in a pan. Add pineapple, salt and boil for 6-7 minutes until the pineapple is a bit soft..
- Add sugar and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add panch phoron, dry chilli, garlic and curry leaves. Saute for few seconds. Next add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, hing and saute for 2 minutes..
- Now add the pineapple mix and cook on a low flame for 5 minutes till the 'khatta'(chutney) becomes thicker. Check the consistency you prefer to..
- Finally add roasted cumin powder and mix well. Turn off the flame..
- Serve the delicious' pineapple khatta' (chutney) as a side dish with lunch/ dinner. (This can also be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and served chilled as and when required).
Stir in pineapple, corn syrup, ginger, and cranberries and chill. Pineapple chutney we used to have with plain rice. A bottle of homemade pineapple chutney on the table with your rice and curry makes mealtimes easy with fussy kids and adults as well. Try the Sri Lankan version of your usual Pineapple chutney with. Its always summer when you look at this yummy and fun pineapple.