Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves
Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves. Also sprinkle some of the green spring onions/ scallions. Super Simple Egg Fried Rice Recipe Learn how to make Egg Fried Rice recipe at home with Chef Tarika Singh on Get Curried.
The rice needs to be cooked in advance, ideally the day before, but you could also cook it on the day you are cooking the recipe and leave it until completely cool. Add oil and egg on the other side. Wait until egg is slightly cooked on the bottom, then mix the egg with Maggie, great recipe. You can have Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 25 of curry leaf.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dice shallot.
- You need 1 tsp of dice fine red chili pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
I love making Thai curry fried rice especially when I have some left over rice. There's something suspicious about egg fried rice. Then add the egg to the oil. Use a spatula to move the egg around so that it forms a thin omelette.
Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves instructions
- Curry leaves wash and dry it up.
- In pan with oil quick deep fry the curry leaves for 10 second then add eggs onto it together with the fine dice shallots, fine Chili pepper and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked white rice (or leftover white rice) onto the eggs and season it with soy sauce then fold rice and let eggs set…..Stir fry and off heat once rice is almost crisp at the bottom but not burn.
- Garnish fried rice with extra crush black pepper and some fresh onion.
Once the egg is almost set, break it up and mix it into the other ingredients. Remove from the heat, drain off any excess water and leave to steam dry, uncovered in the pan until ready to use. For best results, make sure the rice is cooked and cooled beforehand to prevent it sticking together when frying. This is how to make the best chicken fried rice recipe without eggs, peas, and soy sauce. Serve and enjoy this delicious simple chicken fried.