Recipe: Yummy Cobb salad
Cobb salad. Classic American Cobb salad, a composed salad with bacon, avocado, chicken breast, tomato, hard boiled egg, chives, arranged on a bed of romaine, Boston, frisée lettuce and watercress. Everyone loves a Cobb salad and this is a great recipe. It makes plain old, shredded iceberg lettuce shine.
It is loaded with fresh ingredients and packed with protein. A classic Cobb salad is one of my favorite restaurant salads. The sheer number of toppings makes A very good classic Cobb salad is actually simple to make at home. You can have Cobb salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cobb salad
- Prepare 1 lb of grilled chicken.
- Prepare 2 head of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 4 of roma tomatos.
- You need 6 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- It’s 4 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of mustard.
All you need to do is master a. To make the perfect Cobb salad, you MUST use homemade dressing. Our recipe is filled with crispy bacon, hard-boiled eggs, chicken breast, and creamy How To Make The Best-Ever Cobb Salad. Cobb salad is a classic American salad with chicken, bacon, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and blue cheese.
Cobb salad instructions
- Chop vegetables and place in rows on plate.
- Mix honey and mustard together for a healthy honey mustard dressing.
- Boil 6 eggs.
- Grill chicken tenderloins.
- Cover just lettuce with dressing.
I'm such a fan of this salad as it's easy, wholesome. This California Cobb Salad is the perfect hearty and healthy lunch. Salad combinations are endless, but Cobb Salad has got to be one of the greatest salads of all. The cobb salad is a main-dish American garden salad that's created with chicken, bacon, eggs, avocado, tomato, red onions, blue cheese, and drizzled with a tangy red wine vinegar dressing. My Cobb Salad is full of crispy bacon and juicy chicken breast amidst tender hard boiled eggs, fresh Looking for a salad that isn't boring?