Recipe: Delicious FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad. BBQ chicken chopped salad loaded with black beans, corn, bell pepper, and jicama is a refreshing meal similar to a famous pizza chain's salad. Easy Salad Recipe using Newman's Own Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce. This tasty salad is like the kind you will find in restaurants. #ad more info.
Brush large ridged grill pan with oil; heat on medium until hot. This BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad is one I can have prepped and ready for eating no matter what the season. On Sundays in the summertime I grill up a gaggle of boneless chicken breasts to eat throughout the week. You can have FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- Prepare 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- It’s 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- Prepare 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- You need 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Prepare 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of fresh lime.
In the winter, I use my handy dandy trusted grill pan (I love the grill marks the. This bbq chicken salad cpk is a copy cat for salads served at restaurants like cpk and panera. This no cook meal is simple, fresh, and delicious! During my college years a dear friend of mine introduced me to the BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad while we were dining at California Pizza Kitchen.
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad step by step
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad is a great way to use up leftover chicken! Toss the chicken with the BBQ sauce (Tip: I always use leftover chicken for this salad so I lay the chicken pieces on the cutting board, pour the BBQ sauce over the top, and then chop it all together using my knife). We are working on getting the allergen information for this item. Chicken, romaine lettuce, black bean and corn salsa, BBQ ranch dressing, fried onions, apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce. A hearty chopped BBQ chicken salad tossed with fresh greens, BBQ chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, tortilla strips and a This BBQ chicken salad is my family's all-time favorite salad recipe.