Recipe: Appetizing Simple curry fried rice
Simple curry fried rice. Stir-fry, using the spatula to break up the rice so that there are no clumps. Add the ham or chicken and then sprinkle on the curry powder, soy sauce and pepper. Stir-fry until the curry is fragrant and the rice is shiny.
Catfish Curry With Basmati Rice O Meu Tempero. Making curry rice is easy even if you don't know how to make rice already. The basic process involves frying a few simple vegetable ingredients, then cooking them with the rice and seasonings in water until it is pleasantly soft and fluffy. You can cook Simple curry fried rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple curry fried rice
- You need 1 cup of parboiled rice.
- It’s 4 tbs of veg. oil.
- You need 1 tbs of blended onion and scotch bunnet.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peas.
- You need 1 of tspn ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 sachet of Gino curry.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of yellow food colour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Seasoning cube to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water/vegetable/chicken broth.
- Prepare of Carrot for garnishing.
- Prepare of Finely chopped green pepper for garnishing.
- It’s of Spiral sliced cucumber for garnishing.
Making recipe variations like fried rice takes just a few changes. This Easy Curry Fried Rice uses day-old rice to get a crispy, nutty texture, and a toasty flavor. This recipe is also a great way to use up any leftover veggies hanging out in your crisper. With curry flavoured rice, seasoned soy mince, vegetables and raisins, this fried rice recipe is one that's worthy of keeping in your back pocket.
Simple curry fried rice instructions
- In a pot, add oil, ginger and garlic paste and saute for few seconds then add the blended scotch bunnet and onion and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the curry and the food colour drops, mix and then add the parboiled rice, veggies and seasonings and mix well.
- Now pour ½ cup of water/vegetable/chicken broth and cover the pot with a lid and allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Now that your fried rice is ready serve in a shaped bowl of your choice and turn is upside down on your serving plate and garnish with your carrot and cucumber spiral and sprinkle your finely chopped green pepper.
I'm sure many of you have tried some kind of curry flavoured rice but today I wanted to share another version using Japanese curry! This Curry Fried Rice is packed full of flavor. Easy to make and gluten free. Versions of this Curry fried rice are often light dinners on the weekend. Use up any leftover cooked rice or grains, any leftover veggies in the fridge.