Recipe: Perfect Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry
Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry. Easy and tasty restaurant style fried rice is ready in few minutes. Enjoy with ur favourite side dishes. Hello All, This is a quick and easy vegeterain recipe for those who love to eat rice but with a twist of flavours and veggies.
This recipe is easy and quick to make, mildly seasoned vegan vegetable fried rice better than Basically in this restaurant style fried rice, mixed veggies are sauteed in high flame with some very basic seasoning. This simple, healthy and tasty veg side dish id perfect with rice. Kerala Style Dal Fry – Parippu Thalichathu. You can cook Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry
- It’s 1 cup of basmathi rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need of Cinnamon bay leaf fennel seeds (very least amount).
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- It’s 5 of Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Ghee.
- Prepare of Chicken fry.
- Prepare 8 of Shallots.
- Prepare 8 of Red chilli.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 of a lemon.
- You need of Coconut oil as required to dip chicken completely.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Palak dal curry.
- Prepare 2 cup of Palak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Thoor dal.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Also this curry goes well with rice and roti too. It is yummy, healthy and colorful. The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred Fried rice is definitely one of my favorite dishes and it is such a comfort food for me. To tell you the truth, my favorite type of fried rice only requires four ingredients.
Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry step by step
- Wash basmathi rice and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker add 2tbs ghee, then cinnamon,bay leaf fennel seed etc and all the vegetable and 2tsp soy sauce add salt and after that 2 cup of water.
- Once it start boiling add basmathi rice and close the lid wait for one pressure release then take out of the stove after some time open cooker and easy fried rice is ready.
- For chicken fry shallots chilli,ginger and garlic along with Kashmiri chillipowder mix well by using a mixer grinder.
- Add one tbs coconut oil And half lemon to the masala.
- Marinate chicken with the masala and keep atleast 15 mnts.
- On a pan add coconut oil and once it get enough heat add chicken and fry it well.
- For palak dal I soaked thoor dal 5 hrs and pressure cooked both the item it was an easy preparation.
The vegetable fried rice I prepare is simple with minimal ingredients. I do not add soy sauce which imparts a dark color to the rice. Note: Finely minced garlic is an optional ingredient. Fry the garlic till well toasted followed by spring onions and follow the rest of the recipe. Badami Chicken Curry, Almond Chicken Curry or Chicken Curry with Almonds as the name Traditional Kerala Style Ulli Theeyal Recipe.