Easiest Way to Make Perfect Potato and seafood stew
Potato and seafood stew. I used Potatoes USA petite potatoes as the hearty base for this stew, and they were simply perfect. So creamy and flavorful, they paired so well with the tomato base and chunky seafood. I love this dish because it's easy enough to make for a weeknight meal, and good enough to make for a special.
Cozy up to this hearty potato and seafood stew. It's creamy, flavorful and the perfect way to warm yourself to the bone this season. Seafood Stew Fresh Seafood Seafood Restaurant Seafood Cioppino Stewed Tomatoes Roma Tomatoes Seafood Recipes Dinner Recipes This creamy seafood chowder recipe begins with an easy-to-make homemade seafood stock, to which potatoes, shrimp, crab, and lobster meat are added. You can cook Potato and seafood stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and seafood stew
- It’s 1 of kilo of mixed seafood. I used clams and mussels.
- You need 2-3 of large potatoes, peeled, chopped and parboiled.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- You need 300 ml of fish stock.
- It’s Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- It’s of Dried chilli – optional.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley to serve.
- You need of Olive oil.
A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables. While beef stew is one of the first recipes everyone makes in their Instant Pot, there's something wonderful about a seafood stew. It's lighter, often paired with similar ingredients to beef – carrots, onion, potato, celery – and served in some sort of broth.
Potato and seafood stew step by step
- Leave the parboiled potatoes to cool. Wash and clean seafood well removing beard etc. Fry onion gently in olive oil until soft. Add potatoes and stock, bring gently to the boil..
- Add passata sauce and chilli. Simmer for about 8-10 mins. Then add the seafood and cover. Turn up the heat slightly and cook until they have opened. Check for salt.
- Add some fresh parsley and serve ????.
Not only will we be talking about seafood. A delicious recipe for Peruvian Seafood Stew with Cilantro Broth, with potatoes and carrots. Spicy, fragrant Cilantro Broth is the delicious base of this flavorful Peruvian Seafood Stew. Those of you who have been here a while will probably already guess how versatile this soup can be, even to the point. Potato and ham stew is the perfect comfort food to make using leftover ham and a ham bone.