Recipe: Yummy Seafood Cream Stew
Seafood Cream Stew. In the same pan, sauté the celery, red pepper, and onion in remaining butter until tender. Creamy, quick, and full of seafood is what this Creamy Seafood Stew is all about…. I was invited again this year to the potluck!
Japanese cream stew is characterized by a cream or dairy-based broth that is slightly thickened and includes traditional proteins such as chicken or pork. Other proteins that may be included are fish (white fish or salmon) or seafood (shrimp) and vegetables. Commonly used vegetables are potatoes, carrots, and onions. You can have Seafood Cream Stew using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Cream Stew
- It’s 4 of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 5 of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 2 of Red pepper.
- You need 80 grams of Fresh oysters.
- Prepare 100 grams of Scallops.
- You need 1/2 box of Cream stew roux.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil. The warm cream stew with a lot of vegetables is a staple for winter time there. The mild flavor of the stew is well accepted by the young and the old. In the same pan, saute the celery, red pepper and onion in remaining butter until tender.
Seafood Cream Stew step by step
- Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Cut the Chinese cabbage, red bell pepper, and salmon into bite-sized pieces as well..
- Coat the salmon in flour and lightly fry in vegetable oil..
- Pour hot water over the oysters..
- Put the potatoes and Chinese cabbage into a pot and cook with some oil..
- Add water to Step 5 and simmer..
- Once the potatoes have cooked through, add the red bell peppers, salmon, oysters, scallops, and cream stew base. Season with salt and pepper..
- It's done!!.
Tender shrimp, fish and scallops are combined in a creamy white wine broth with veggies. This flavor packed chowder recipe is a comfort food that can be easily enjoyed at home any day of the week! Add the Seafood Stock and bring to a boil. Add the heavy cream, if desired, and the parsley. Meanwhile, chop the clams into bits about the size of the bacon dice.