Recipe: Delicious Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches
Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches. These baked spicy chicken sandwiches have three layers of heat and are topped with a creamy-sweet quick homemade coleslaw. I created these Spicy Chicken Sandwiches to show how versatile yogurt can be and how it can be used in both sweet and savory recipes. I hope you enjoy this easy Chicken Cordon Bleu open-face sandwich recipe! Свернуть Ещё.
These are our favorite options for when you just need to satisfy that hankering. More From Quick Chicken Breast Recipes & Dishes. These quick chicken sandwiches are great on the grill! You can have Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches using 48 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches
- Prepare of Chicken breast (organic, skinless).
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of sea salt and pepper.
- You need of eggs beaten with a bit of milk.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of Leave oil in electric frying pan and reheat to 250 degrees F, or a bit hotter. Add.
- You need of about two thirds of a cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need of sea salt and pepper (a pinch at a time).
- Prepare of fresh or dried basil.
- It’s of minced or crushed garlic.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of lime juice.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2-1 C of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 T of butter.
- You need 1/4 C of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1-2 T of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of peach spread or paste (slice off a few slices of fresh peach, sear on both sides and smash removing skin, frying up skin for salad crumble later).
- You need 1/4 C of milk (or so).
- Prepare of Italian Bread.
- You need of smear with extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare slice of slab of mozzarella cheese into thick slices (about two or three slices).
- You need slice of slab of extra sharp or sharp cheddar cheese into thick slices (about one or two slices).
- Prepare of Chicken preparation.
- You need of Fork the chicken apart then pour on top of the chicken.
- You need of crushed fennel.
- It’s of dried or fresh basil.
- You need of crushed thyme.
- You need a few of squeezes of lime juice.
- You need of sea salt and pepper (pinch at a time).
- Prepare 1 t of capers.
- You need of caviar.
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s of (using whatever you have on hand is the whole point).
- Prepare of Grilled peach slices (about half to a whole peach).
- You need of chopped dates (1-2 T).
- Prepare of Sliced, chopped cucumber (remove most of the skin).
- You need of Sliced, chopped Kalamata olives.
- You need of Fennel.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Toasted coconut.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 slice of sliced jalapeno pepper (diced).
- You need of Brown sugar (2-3 T soft).
- You need of Sea salt and pepper (a pinch at a time for taste).
- You need of /* TASTE all food before serving it or eating it–taste it before adding each ingredient.
- It’s of old Bay (sprinkle lightly).
Serve with your favorite toppings and condiments. BBQ sauce and bacon are the secrets to the wonderful flavor of the chicken in this sandwich. Add avocado and cheese, and how can you go wrong? Baked Chicken Sandwiches – An ultimate treat for all the foodies!
Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches step by step
- Heat olive oil in electric fry pan browning chicken lightly on each side after dipping breasts into egg and lightly adding salt and pepper Remove from pan, place on paper towel. Remove two or three breast slices and freeze the remainder. NOTE: I add the unused egg and pull out the light scramble without mixing it much and set it aside for plating..
- Sauce. Add together all the sauce ingredients and allow to simmer adding wine then milk, alternating for flavor. Add seasoning, especially salt if necessary by the small pinch..
- Hand fluff the pulled chicken with the spices and toss the chicken into the sauce once the sauce is creamy and savory. Add a little more wine, olive oil, and milk to obtain a creamy tasty consistency. Salt only if necessary, under salt before ruining this dish with too much salt–never over salt, though it is okay to over-pepper. Saute to meld flavors with meat..
- In the electric skillet push all the chicken and sauce to one side, lay down one slice of oiled bread and scoop the chicken sauce all over the bread slice. Add the other slice of oiled bread. Fry lightly in olive oil, though it is yummy to obtain a bit of a darkness to the fry a darker brown. Add all the cheese to the chicken and allow to begin to melt..
- The sandwiches will probably be falling into pieces, but that is the plan. Lift the sandwiches, in pieces if necessary, out onto a small cooking sheet or pan for the oven, and continue to place pieces on the sheet until there is nothing left in the fry pan. Preheat the convection oven to turbo or 400 degrees F. Just before placing the sandwiches into the oven, open the sandwiches and place the remaining saved off egg scramble..
- Bake sandwiches until browned and toasty, no more moisture on bread, though lots of yummy sauciness inside sandwiches..
- Salad. Slice grilled or fried peach slices to make bite size pieces. Do the same to the cucumber, which should be icy cold. Splash with lime juice and hand toss. Toss lightly the warm and the cold, add the dry spices and the dates or figs. Into a small bowl add the olive oil, wine, balsamic vinegar, and remaining spices with a splash of lime. Crunch up a handful of corn chips and layer corn chips with salad into a ramekin and serve cold..
- Using a cutter or glass, place cutter over baked sandwich and lift with a spatula. Place on a plate in a pair or a trio with the ramekin also placed on the plate. Sprinkle the sandwich cutouts lightly with caviar. Serve with red wine and ice cold water with lime juice sprinkled into the water for flavor and freshness..
Try Baked Chicken Sandwiches at home for your family and share your cooking experience with us. All the ingredients posted here can be easily accessed from supermarket. The trick to these baked chicken sandwiches is all in the breadcrumbs. Instead of just coating the chicken with breadcrumbs, brown the breadcrumbs with some butter and seasonings in a small skillet first. By cooking the breadcrumbs with a little butter over low heat, they get seasoned perfectly and.