Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Caprese Vol au vent
Caprese Vol au vent.
You can have Caprese Vol au vent using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caprese Vol au vent
- You need of vol au vent shells.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese slice.
- Prepare of basil leaf.
- You need of tomato slices.
Caprese Vol au vent step by step
- Take vol au vent shells, cut tomato slices, mozzarella cheese slices, wash and cut the basil leaf in length wise and keep a side, take mozzarella cheese slice layer with tomato and basil leaf roll it properly, put on the top of vol au vent shells and serve..
- For vol au vent shells – 350 g – butter puff pastry plain flour, for dusting,Preheat the oven to 190ºC/gas 5 and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Roll the pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 5-6 mm thick. Using a small cutter or wine glass, about 6cm across, cut out 12 rounds,Place the circles on the baking tray and prick their centers several times with a fork. Beat the egg, then egg wash the circles. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 10 minutes.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)