Recipe: Delicious Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie
Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie. #SeafoodPotPie #CookingShow #TheSprinkleFactory Its Chef Sprinkle Back with another Recipe!! Grab your pen & paper and sit back and enjoy!!!! This seafood pot pie filled with lobster and scallops will make you want to curl up in front of the fire and eat yourself into a food coma.
This recipe uses easy-to-find canned clams! A really good seafood pot pie is one of the most memorable dinner pies you can create. We begin with steamed mussels, in part for the meats but also for the lovely broth. You can cook Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie
- It’s 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- Prepare 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- You need 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- It’s 3 dash of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- You need 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter..
- You need 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Next we'll simmer shrimp in that broth, thicken the liquid with a buttery roux. I have tasted Ina Garten's Lobster Potpie and it was awesome – so how can you improve on something so delicious but she has!!! She also says that she loves all kinds of potpies — chicken, lobster, vegetable, plus the one with seafood. My new favorite pot pie is this one, a Seafood Pot Pie, made using frozen shrimp and imitation crab.
Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie instructions
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
I used to buy those frozen pot pies, thinking it. This Seafood Pot Pie is filled with a smoky seafood chowder, and topped with golden, flaky puff pastry. And of course- I made a seafood version! This seafood pot pie is rich and filling. It's a comfort food that's perfect for chilly winter days, huddling inside with a.