Recipe: Delicious Gratinée of Avocado, Camembert Cheese and Honey Mustard
Gratinée of Avocado, Camembert Cheese and Honey Mustard. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!.oil, honey, stone ground mustard, dijon mustard, lemon, minced garlic, salt, pepper, chicken thighs, romaine lettuce, cherry tomato, red onion, avocado, hard-boiled egg In a small bowl, add the olive oil, honey, stone ground mustard, Dijon mustard, lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth. baguettes, camembert cheese, honey, rosemary. THIS Honey Mustard Chicken Salad WITH Avocado AND Bacon is crazy good, better than ANY copycat out there!
Milhares de fotos novas de alta qualidade são adicionadas todos os dias. Baked Camembert Honey Camembert Recipes Baked Brie Baked Camembert Starter Cooking Camembert Camembert Cheese Honey · This easy, cheesy bread is perfect for a get-together. A cheat's fondue; the bread acts as the bowl and accompaniment for the oozy honey, garlic. You can have Gratinée of Avocado, Camembert Cheese and Honey Mustard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gratinée of Avocado, Camembert Cheese and Honey Mustard
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 2 of pieces of a 6-piece round Camembert Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tuna in oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 dash of Krazy Salt (seasoned salt).
Buy Camembert Cheese online: Full Assortment of Camembert Cheese Best Prices Top Quality Overnight Delivery. Today Camembert is AOC protected as "Camembert de Normandie". Honey mustard Honey mustard is just that; honey and mustard blended together. You can make your own honey mustard by combining equal parts yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and honey.
Gratinée of Avocado, Camembert Cheese and Honey Mustard step by step
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the insides into a bowl. Mash up to the consistency you prefer..
- Drain the tuna and corn well. Put all the ingredients except for the cheese in the bowl with the avocado. Stuff the mixture into the scooped out avocado skins..
- Cut each piece of Camembert cheese into 3 pieces. Put on top of the stuffed avocado skins, and bake in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes to finish..
- This is the brand of cheese I used..
Try it in: Best deviled eggs with spiced mustard Modern mac and cheese. Camembert is a delicious French cheese with a white, bloomy rind and a soft, buttery interior. Enjoy your Camembert with crackers or bread and preserves or honey. Cut off slices of the cheese and use a knife to spread it on the cracker or a slice of French bread. Honey Mustard is an easily overlooked fall flavor.