How to Make Appetizing Bow Tie Italian Pasta (white Sauce)
Bow Tie Italian Pasta (white Sauce). Find Deals on Italian Bow-tie Pasta in Pasta & Noodles on Amazon. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter.
Remove from the heat; stir in cheese and sour cream. Bow Tie Italian Pasta (white Sauce). Choose From A Delicious Array Of Authentic Italian Pasta Sauces. You can cook Bow Tie Italian Pasta (white Sauce) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bow Tie Italian Pasta (white Sauce)
- It’s 200 gms of Bow tie pasta.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2-3 pods of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Blanched broccoli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheese.
This Burrata Romesco Bow Tie Pasta Salad has amazing flavor in every bite and requires no hot oven or grill, making it a great dish for these hot summer days. Stay cool and keep on cooking. Stir in the oil, flour, garlic and seasonings until blended. This dish was SO good and really easy to make.
Bow Tie Italian Pasta (white Sauce) step by step
- Take butter in a pan and saute onions. Add garlic and cook till translucent..
- Add sliced mushrooms and saute till the water of mushroom evaporates. Add maida and saute for 4-5 minutes. Add milk and boil and keep stirring til you get a boil..
- Add black pepper powder and chilli flakes, add cheese and mix well..
- Boil the pasta in boiling water with some oil and salt and strain and mix in the white Sauce..
- Finally, add the broccoli and serve immediately..
I used penne instead of the bow tie pasta and I took the advice of other reviewers and used canned Italian style diced tomatos. That saved me from a lot of chopping. Instead of heavy cream I used half and half and used corn starch to thicken up the sauce. This made the dish a bit healthier. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.