Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Spicy masala bread toast
Spicy masala bread toast. Masala Bread Toast-Iyengar Bakery Style recipe is a delicious masala bread toast made by topping bread with sauteed vegetables like onions,carrots It is spicy, flavorful, colorful and everything else you need with a perfect cup of tea on a chilly evening in Bangalore. Makes for a colorful lunch box. while the recipe for cheese masala toast is extremely simple, yet some tips, recommendations and serving ideas. firstly, you are more than welcome to try this recipe with any variety of bread. i have used the white sandwich bread, but it should equally taste with multigrain and wheat bread too. secondly, i. Bread masala or spicy masala bread recipe – Quick, spicy and delicious breakfast or evening snack made with bread, spice powders& onion tomato masala.
Bread masala toast is a open sandwich, which can be made on busy mornings for breakfast and also if you want a light dinner too. I wanted to post a sandwich recipe without using a sandwich maker, and so posting this recipe. This can be made on a tawa and quite easy one to make too. You can cook Spicy masala bread toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy masala bread toast
- It’s 5-6 of bread slices.
- You need 4-5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2-3 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare as needed of Green coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera(cumin seeds).
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of dhaniya (coriander)powder.
- You need 2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese for grating.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander chutney.
This super spicy tasty masala toast is very popular in south Indian bakeries. Crispy toasted bread topped with spicy onion tomato masala is a delight To make masala toast recipe I have used whole wheat bread here. Make this as spicy as you can handle. The masala toast tastes wonderful when.
Spicy masala bread toast step by step
- Peel potatoes, chop onion and tomatoes.
- Take kadai add butter put jeera saute onion till golden brown add chopped tomatoes and all spices add lemon juice and mix well.
- Take bread apply chutney on it.
- Put the masala on it and put on tawa apply butter on it and and let it cook.
- Change the side and apply butter on it.
- Grate cheese on it and serve with chutney.
Iyengar bread toast or masala toast is prepared using very common vegetables like onion, carrot, green chili, capsicum, tomato and coriander leaves. And few spices like mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chili powder, chat masala and garam masala powder are used in this recipe. Spicy Indian French Toast is an Indian version of the popular French toast. Quick and Easy Indian breakfast made with old bread and eggs is a delight Indian Masala French Toast is a recipe derived from the original French Toast which is also known as eggy bread, German toast, gypsy toast, poor. Masala French Toast Indian Style – Egg Bread – Indian Cooking Recipes.