Recipe: Appetizing Egg samosa with gravy
Egg samosa with gravy. The samosa is the most famous street food of Mumbai which can be found almost everywhere. Hello friends Today I cooked brown basmati chicken biryani.also eating indian somosa and extraa spicy gravy. The pieces of chicken is very tasty. please.
Samosa is a popular tea time snack that attracts us just by its aroma lingering around while frying. About Egg Masala Curry Recipe: Egg being the wonderful source of proteins can be used to make many delicious dishes. One such amazing dish is that of Egg Masala Curry where boiled eggs are just simmered in spicy masala gravy. You can cook Egg samosa with gravy using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg samosa with gravy
- Prepare 2 of eggs omlette (made by mixing 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder & salt as per taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mix masala (made by blending together red chilli powder, fennel seeds & cumin-coriander seeds).
- It’s 2 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Oil as per requirement.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
It has a nice tangy taste of tomatoes coupled with the flavors and. Cumin-scented egg and pea filling in puff pastry served with tangy-sweet tamarind chutney. Samosa is an oily, sinfully delcious, laden-with-calories dish. Making samosa in an airfryer is quite rewarding and gives a yummy product.
Egg samosa with gravy step by step
- For the stuffing, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 cup chopped onions and let them turn soft..
- Add 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp mix masala, 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp garam masala and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Add grated paneer. Mix well, cover and let paneer cook. Once cooked, remove from flame and let it cool..
- Once cooled add 1 cup grated cheese in paneer and mix well..
- For the gravy, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 cup onion paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp mix masala, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix well. Cover and let it cook..
- Once cooked add 1 cup hot water and let the gravy boil..
- Cut with knife or pastry cutter through the center of the egg omlette. With brush or hands, on the straight edge of the sliced omlette, apply mayonnaise. Join the two ends bringing the mayonnaise applied edge on the top of the plain edge. Press the edges so that they get sealed well..
- Stuff this cone with the paneer stuffing. Apply some mayonnaise on the open ends and stick them together. Prepare all the samosas..
- While serving place the samosas in a plate, add the gravy, grate some cheese over the gravy, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve..
Samosa recipe remains the same if you want to go for the conventional deep-frying method as well. All you'll do in the end is deep fry the. Egg Samosa is one such creative samosa recipe and is made using all purpose flour, baking powder, onions, green chillies, onion seeds, eggs and potato along with salt. This easy snack recipe is ideal for occasions like kitty parties and anniversaries or can be served as an evening snack. Sift together the maida and salt into a bowl.