Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Salmon Wellington
Salmon Wellington. On a cutting board, smooth out the sheet of puff pastry. Place the salmon in the middle of the pastry and season both sides with salt and. Salmon Wellington. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Place the salmon parcel seam side down on a sheet pan. Salmon Wellington – Simply Home Cooked. Seasoned salmon placed on a bed of cheesy sauteed spinach, wrapped in puff pastry, and baked to perfection. You can cook Salmon Wellington using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Wellington
- It’s of Side of salmon.
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese.
- You need 250 g of spinach.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Roll puff pastry.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Salmon Wellington (saumon en croûte or coulibiac) can be wrapped in phyllo dough, brioche or puff pastry. If using puff pastry though, wrap in crepes first. Make pastry sheet not thicker than. This Salmon Wellington is a new twist to an old favorite.
Salmon Wellington step by step
- Remove the salmon skin..
- Finely chop onion and mix with cream cheese..
- Season salmon and wrap with spinach..
- Make even cuts allowing pastry to breath when baking. Keeping 3cm at the sides roll pastry out and spread cream cheese evenly. Place salmon in the centre and roll the Wellington. Egg wash the pastry and bake for 40 minutes at 180’C in a preheated oven. Serve with jacket potato and pickle..
Salmon fillet is wrapped in a puff pastry together with a spinach & leek mixture. This Salmon Wellington Recipe is simple enough to make for a weeknight dinner, and it's elegant enough to make for guests too. The photos that follow show you how to make Salmon Wellington. Salmon Wellington has a beautiful, golden brown crusty exterior and incredibly tasty, juicy salmon interior. An easy recipe to follow with tips and tricks.