Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake. A sinful triple-layer chocolate cake filled and frosted with peanut butter frosting, layers of peanut butter cups and topped with chocolate ganache. Although both cakes are dripping with ganache, today's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake couldn't be more different than the Chocolate Chip What you have is a super chocolatety cake covered in a not too sweet, silky smooth peanut butter icing and topped with that rich chocolate. AMAZING Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cookies!
There's no suppressing the craving for it because it's become a part of my soul. Which is why eating this cake is like biting into a soft, dense peanut butter cup. The standard peanut butter cups just weren't cutting it for me this time, so I had to go and turn. · Overload definitely describes this ridiculously amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. · This Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake recipe is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting and chopped Reese's peanut butter cups! You can have Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake
- It’s of for cake batter.
- Prepare of Plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour.
- You need of Plus 1 TBS Dutch processed cocoa powder (I couldn't find any so I used regular cocoa powder).
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of strong hot black coffee.
- You need of mini peanut butter cups.
- It’s of for peanut butter icing.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need of salt.
- You need of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of for chocolate ganache.
- You need of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of heavy cream.
The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe. Today is not for the faint of heart… If you're not in it to win it with dessert, this might not be the one for This one is pretty intense…the rich chocolate cake…the creamy peanut butter filling…the buttery chocolate frosting…can you handle it? The perfect cake to serve a crowd for a dinner party! It's rich, so you can cut skinny pieces … or not.
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake step by step
- For cakes- Heat oven to 350˚. Line the bottom of 3 8" cake pans with parchment paper, while greasing and flooring the sides..
- In a large bowl, sift together ALL the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, coffee, oil, and vanilla. Add wet to dry and mix for 2 minutes and 20 seconds on medium speed (will be thin)..
- Divide into the 3 prepared cake pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate each cake pan and bake 12 more minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cakes in the pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cool rest of the way..
- After cakes are completely cooled, begin making peanut butter icing. Peanut butter icing- Beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt on low speed until creamy. Beat in heavy cream, on high, until light and smooth..
- To layer cakes to make a whole, do 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups, 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 more chopped peanut butter cups, last cake, last of peanut butter icing, ganache, and last 10 chopped peanut butter cups..
- Chocolate ganache- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, warm heavy cream just until at a boil. Pour cream over chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth, and let sit until thickened some, and then pour over cake. Finally top with last 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups. ENJOY!.
Now for a slice of this RICH Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake recipe! And thank you, Leeah, who recently made Paul this cake for his birthday! This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! Chocolate cake with peanut butter cheesecake in the middle, covered with PB frosting. How to make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Cake: One chocolate cake layer goes on your platter.