Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Green Bean casserole
Crockpot Green Bean casserole.
You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- Prepare 3 cans of green beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- You need of Mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of French fried Onions for the top.
- It’s of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole instructions
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)