Recipe: Yummy Pita bread pockets
Pita bread pockets. The pockets in pita bread make them perfect for making sandwiches, wraps, and other types of recipes you can hold in your hand. For example, pita bread is used for popular Middle Eastern dishes. Pita bread is one of the most versatile things to have in your kitchen.
We've all had that dry pita bread from the grocery store. You know, the kind that crumbles when you try to open. The pitas you make at home are worlds apart from the stuff you buy in stores, and watching them puff to Whether we're talking falafel or deli ham, pockets of pita bread are one of my top choices for. You can have Pita bread pockets using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita bread pockets
- Prepare of Pita bread.
- Prepare of Maiyonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Maggi.
- It’s of Cabbage (shredded).
- It’s of Cucumber (sliced).
- It’s of Carrot (shredded).
- You need of Green pepper (sliced).
- You need of Cooked chicken or beef.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet and garlic paste.
- You need of Onions (sliced).
Pita bread is nothing but a straightforward bread dough recipe where wheat flour, yeast, milk are combined Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool down. So easy to make your own pita pockets, and even EASIER to do it in the bread machine! Kids love these for car trips or picnics; can't help but feel adventurous with one of these in the lunch box! Pita pockets make for a new (and fast!) way to enjoy mealtime.
Pita bread pockets step by step
- Divide the pita bread into two to make the pockets..
- Stir fry the chicken or beef with some onions and the scotch bonnet paste add seasoning and spices to taste..
- Mix some ketchup and mayo and season to taste..
- Arrange the veges in the pita pockets add the chicken or beef and drizzle with the ketchup mixture..
A wide variety of pita bread pocket options are available to you Pita bread bulging with honey-roasted chicken, lettuce, onion and Cheddar in a spicy tomato Nutritional Information. Homemade Pita Bread Chips and an awesome dip like this Amazing Shrapnel Dip Fresh veggies and/or fruit. Pita bread is a Greek or Arabic hollow unleavened bread that can be split open to hold a filling. Full of summer flavors, with fresh. Place salad in the bread with no dressing until served.