Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Snickers cake
Snickers cake. A lot of you ask me why I am so happy to give away our C&D Bakery recipes. I dunno, I'm just nice I guess! And it would be selfish to keep these amazing.
Snickers Cake, Snickers Cake, Snickers Cake Mix Cookies. This Snickers cake is made filled with caramel and peanuts on the inside! My chocolate Snickers cake is packed, stacked and all that with chocolate, nuts, caramel and marshmallow filling! You can have Snickers cake using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickers cake
- You need 3 nos of Eggs.
- It’s 1tspn of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tspn of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tspn of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Toffee.
- It’s 1 tin of Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate ganache.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chopped.
- You need of Toffee butter cream.
- It’s 200 gm of Butter.
- It’s 1 tin of Toffee.
- Prepare of Decoration and frosting.
- You need 1 of snickers chopped.
- It’s of Roasted peanuts.
Snickers candy bar cake from scratch recipe! Snickers cake consists of chocolate cake layers, caramel buttercream, peanut nougat & chocolate ganache glaze. Top cake with semi sweet chocolate chips. In a well chilled bowl, using chilled Gently stir in the chopped Snickers Bar pieces.
Snickers cake step by step
- Break 3 eggs into a glass bowl. Add 1 tspn vanilla essence. Add 1/2 cup sugar and beat well. Again add remaining 1/2 cup sugar and beat well. untill fluffy. Then add 1/2 cup veg oil and mix well. Then add 1/4 cup milk take another bowl and sieve 1 cup maida, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 tspn baking soda,1/2 tspn baking powder. sift dry ingredients 3 times to get sponge cake. Then add 1/2 of sifted flour into beaten egg mixture and gently fold using spatula. Add remaining flour and fold it nicely..
- Pour into baking tin greased with little oil and butter paper. Tap 3 times to remove air bubbles. Preheat the oven180°c for 10 minutes. Then bake the cake for 30 to 45 minutes..
- Making toffee: Place condensed milk in pressure cooker water upto the tin covered. Close the lid on the flame keep in high flame for 2 whistles keep on low flame for 20 minutes. Then switch off the flame. Wait for 30 minutes take out. Let it cool down. After cooling down open the lid..
- Dark chocolate ganache: heat a pan add 1 cup fresh cream when bubbles comes add 1 tsblspn butter. Mix it well. Then add 1 cup dark chocolate chopped off the flame mix well. Strain it using a strainers. Chocolate ganache is ready..
- Toffee butter cream: in a bowl add 200 gm butter beat well. Untill it's colour changes. Add prepared toffee beat well. Tofee butter cream is ready fill this cream into a piping bag..
- Cake frosting:place a cake board on the turn table. Apply some toffee butter cream. First layer of chocolate sponge base cake spread some sugar syrup. then add some toffee butter cream level using a scrapper. Pour 3-4 tblspn prepared chocolate ganache add some peanuts (roasted) chopped snicker chocolate then second layer of chocolate sponge base cake repeat the process. With 2 layers then third layer apply some sugar syrup. Apply toffee butter cream crumbs coat refrigerate it for 30.
- Mins. After 30 mins apply second coat level it. Refrigerate -3 to 4 hours.keep a tray and mug, above the turn table. Place cake above. it pour chocolate ganache over it level using a spoon. Now clean edges decorate with roasted peanuts..
Maybe when you see the amount of ingredients, you think you will spend all day cooking. When ready to serve, spread whipped topping on top of frozen cake. Sprinkle chopped candy bars over top. Easy Snickers Chocolate Cake covered in chocolate caramel frosting and finished with a scattering of Snickers bars and honey roasted peanuts. We have always called this "Snickers Cake", but I have also heard it called "Candy Bar Cake" or This Snickers Cake is so gooey and full of chocolate and caramel.