Recipe: Tasty Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets
Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets. Spread mayo and cranberry sauce in sandwich pocket then add chicken, spring mix salad and feta cheese. In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard until smooth. Stir in the chicken, celery, green onion, dried cranberries, pecans, and feta cheese.
Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach. Serve open-faced or rolled up and secured with toothpicks. You can cook Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets
- Prepare 2 oz of Boar's Head Maple glazed Chicken.
- It’s 25 grams of Jellied cranberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Feta cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 of Spring mix salad blend.
- It’s 1 of Sandwich pocket such as pita or any bread of choice.
In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, onion, celery, salt and pepper. Scrape onto a plate and let cool. Heat pitas under a broiler or in a toaster oven. There's nothing like a big ol bowl of chicken and dumplings on a cool night.
Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets instructions
- Spread mayo and cranberry sauce in sandwich pocket then add chicken, spring mix salad and feta cheese..
The perfect family dinner, this is comfort food that everyone loves. From Crock Pot recipes to casserole ideas to Grandma's old-fashioned recipe, these homemade chicken and dumplings recipes are delicious! This simple and tasty Cranberry Chicken Salad is a great fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. It's also perfect for picnics and potlucks! Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again.