Recipe: Delicious Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake
Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake. So, take a homemade chocolate fudge layer cake, soak it in orange liqueur and stick a whole orange cheesecake between the two cake layers. Then, smear a thin layer of chocolate buttercream frosting over the entire thing and pour on a final finish of chocolate ganache glaze. Learn how to make a celebration-worthy Chocolate-Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake in this step-by-step video.
Double up on deliciousness with our Chocolate-Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake. Create this showstopping cake with layers of chocolate and cheesecake, filled with orange marmalade and finished with a topping of marshmallow creme and COOL Pour cheesecake batter evenly over cakes. Terry's Chocolate Orange Cake Recipe – Lovely layers of moist chocolate sponge cake, sandwiched with chocolate orange buttercream, decorated with (If you are a lover of chocolate oranges, I mean who isn't then you might want to wonder over to my no bake chocolate orange cheesecake recipe.) This chocolate orange cheesecake is packed with so much incredible flavor! You can have Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake
- It’s 1 of pkg.(2 layer) Chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 of pkg. (3.9) jello chocolate instant pudding.
- It’s 3 1/2 of pkg -8 oz each – philadelphia cream cheese (28 oz) softened , divided.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of Breakstones or Knudsen sour cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped orange peel.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1 of jar (7 oz ) Jet – Puffed marshmallow creme.
- Prepare 1 of tub (8 oz ) Cool Whipped Topping, Thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 of oz. Bakers Semi – Sweet chocolate , coarsely grated.
I add semi-sweet chocolate, cocoa powder and coffee to the batter, making the cake rich and chocolate-y! Adding different types of chocolate makes the flavor that much better and gives the cake a deep, brown color. Create curled ribbons of semi-sweet chocolate and place on top of cheesecake. Really rich cheesecake that is great for special occasions and impressing people.
Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350° .Fold 2 (16"- long) sheets of foill lengthwise in half twice to firm 3" wide strips. Place 1 in each 2 ( 9" ) round pans. With ends of foil extending over sides..
- Spray with cooking spray. Prepare cake batter as directed on package.Add dry pudding mix. Beat 2 min. Pour into prepared pans.Half in each.( I used a red- velvet cake & Raspberry jelly ) ..
- Bake cake 25 min.or until done.Remove cakes from oven.Flatten tops with back of spatula..
- Beat 3 pkg. Of cream cheese, sugar, 1 tsp. Vanilla in large bowl.until blended.Add sour cream mix well.Add eggs, 1 at a time. Mixing on low speed after each until blended. Stir in orange peel..
- Pour cheesecake batter evenly over cakes. Return to oven.Bake 25-30 mn.or until centers of cheesecake are almost set.Run knife around rims of pans to loosen cakes . Cool completly.Refrigerate 4 hours..
- Use foil handles to remove cake from pans. Place one layer on serving plate. Microwave maralade on High 20 sec.Spread over cake.place 2nd. Layer on top of other cake..
- Beat remaining cream cheese, remaining vanilla & marshmallow creme in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add Cool Whip beat on low speed just until blended. Spread on top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with grated chocolate..
Take the cake out of the pan and decorate the top with melted Terry's Chocolate Orange. You can do this either with a fork or a piping bag made out of greaseproof baking paper. Blood Orange Cheesecake from Vikalinka Jaffa Cake Entremet from Patisserie Makes Perfect Chocolate Jaffa cake from Scarlet Scorch Droppers Love this! Those orange cake layers and dripping chocolate glaze… so good! The candied orange pieces just top it all off gorgeously too ????.