Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos. Home · Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. This Hawaiian BBQ pork is made easy by using a slow cooker, then wrapped up in crispy wonton taco shells and drizzled with a heavenly BBQ sauce!
Take your pulled pork to the next level with these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwiches! They are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet with a pineapple barbecue sauce that will rock your world!!! Fully loaded, they are the perfect anytime sandwich. You can have Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of pork roast.
- Prepare 4 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger, minced.
SLOW COOKER HAWAIIAN PORK — Slow cooked pulled pork in a sweet and tangy pineapple, brown sugar and soy sauce glaze. We usually serve this pork over hot cooked rice topped with pineapple tidbits and green onions, but it's also fabulous in tacos and burritos. The pulled pork from Central BBQ was my favorite of the barbecued meats we ate, though I may be biased growing up with a Hawaiian dad and an affinity. All topped with the most amazing sauce!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos step by step
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- 30 minutes before serving, shred pork with 2 forks..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay wontons on flat surface. Fill a small glass of water. Spoon a tablespoon of shredded pork into the center of each wonton. Top with some broccoli slaw and red onion..
- Wet your fingertips in the water, pinch 2 opposite corners of the wontons together to seal. If they aren't sealing well, then fold them over like in picture. Place tacos on baking sheet, spray liberally with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- While tacos are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, then reduce to simmer. Wisk as it thickens..
- Remove wontons from the oven when golden brown. Drizzle tacos with sauce. Chop cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!.
These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops. This Slow Cooker Kalua Pork is a classic Hawaiian favorite, made easily in your slow cooker with just a few ingredients. Eat it on its own, or in tacos or But what exactly is Kalua Pork? At luaus and family gatherings in Hawaii, it's quite popular to roast an entire pig in the ground.