Recipe: Yummy Brad's prawn fried rice
Brad's prawn fried rice. Prawn Fried Rice Prawn fried rice is a simple and tasty dish. It can be prepared with minimal ingredients and is a favourite dish at my home. This prawn fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that comes in the cardboard box.
A fusion dish that merges Spanish paella with Asian egg fried rice – a great way to get kids to eat vegetables, from BBC Good Food. Finally add the beansprouts, if using, the egg and prawns, and stir-fry to heat through. Similar Recipes, Spicy Prawn Roast Prawn Masala Prawns with Drumstick Leaves. You can cook Brad's prawn fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's prawn fried rice
- You need 2 cups of dry rice.
- Prepare 1 lb of large prawns.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen veggie mix, corn, carrots, peas, and green beans.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of ground ginger.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Siracha sauce.
When i was writing down what all prawn recipes i should make, the The key for a perfect fried rice is the rice, you have to cook it till it is aldente or perfectly fluffy. And if you use pervious day cooked rice, then your fried. Prawn Fried Rice recipe tastes best when it is hot. Store it in a hot case to keep it warm for hours together.
Brad's prawn fried rice instructions
- Prepare rice as instructed, but prepare in chicken broth, not water.
- Marinade prawns in balsamic vinegar for 2 hrs.
- Fry bacon until tender, not crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Reserve a little bacon grease..
- Drain prawns and place in same fry pan, fry in bacon grease. Add oyster sauce and fish sauce. Fry 2 minutes and add frozen veggies. Fry an additional 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a LG wok. Heat oil. Add finished rice and fry until any excess moisture is gone. Add contents of other frying pan. Including all sauce. Wipe empty fry pan out with paper towel and use to scramble the eggs..
- Stir rice very often so it does not stick to wok..
- When rice is done and shrimp is cooked through, incorporate the scrambled eggs..
- Plate. Optional; top with soy sauce and Siracha sauce. Enjoy..
Did you know that prawns are an excellent source of proteins? They do so without the added harm of saturated fats which can clog up the arteries and contribute to. Find prawn fried rice stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This Prawn Fried Rice recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.