Recipe: Perfect Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets
Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets. Save On Fish Nuggets at Walmart. Great recipe for Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets. It was the first time I had to cook fish, and I really didn't know what to make.
PS: If you cook this for dinner you can. To change up the texture and flavor of these fish nuggets, substitute cornmeal for the breadcrumbs and swap out the lemon pepper and garlic salt for Old Bay seasoning. If you like this recipe but are looking for something with a little more kick, beer batter fried fish nuggets have a bit of hot sauce and cayenne pepper, making these crispy. You can cook Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets
- Prepare of Fish.
- Prepare 1 of lemon sliced in 2.
- It’s 8 of pieces of fish ( boneless).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried or fresh chopped Thym leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare of bread of the fish.
- Prepare 60 grams of flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of big egg.
- It’s 1/8 tbsp of salt.
- It’s of frying part.
- You need 1 liter of oil or (500ml) in a deep pan.
Roll fish in above mixture, then in meal. Put fish fillets first in egg mixture. with paper towel first. Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets. Oven-Fried Fish Nuggets Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets step by step
- Slice the fish in peaces and put them on a plate.
- Sprinckle pepper, thym and salt on the fish and add the juice after squeezing the lemon.
- Let the fish mix rest and start making the bread for the fish.
- Mix the flour, egg, milk and salt in a bowl.
- When the oil is hot dip the fish pieces one by one in the bowl with batter.
- Fry those fish pieces.
- Your fish is ready, Bonne appetit!!!.
In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. I love these fish nuggets, because they are made without any fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Add fish nuggets and seafood breader to a large, lidded plastic container or brown paper bag and shake to coat. Cut fish fillet bite-sized pieces (nuggets).