Recipe: Perfect Mandys mini tuna burger bites
Mandys mini tuna burger bites. If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys mini tuna burger bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
But recently, he said he wanted to go on a diet, so I decided to give the burgers a go. I made a tasty mushroom ankake. His Grilled Tuna Burgers are filled with Asian seasonings so they're as good for your tastebuds as they are for your waistline. You can have Mandys mini tuna burger bites using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandys mini tuna burger bites
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped and sauteed.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil for saute onions.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna drained.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes peeled,chopped and boiled(cold leftovers work best).
- It’s 2 of large eggs beaten for breading.
- It’s 2 cup of breadcrumbs for breading.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil for shallow frying.
On the side, Peanut Soba Noodle. Add the sweet potato, tuna, onion, red pepper, pesto and egg to a large bowl and thoroughly mix all ingredients together. Add the sweetcorn and peas and mix to combine. Form into your burgers and place in the breadcrumbs to coat.
Mandys mini tuna burger bites instructions
- Peel and chop potatoes, put into cold salted water bring to a boil then simmer until fork tender, drain and allow to steam dry in pot, mash potatoes..
- Drain and flake the tuna.
- Saute chopped onion until soften but without color.
- Mix cooled potatoes, tuna, cooled onions and one egg yolk form in medium sized balls (pingpong size). Flatten slightly to make mini burger shape.
- Set up a breading station dip burger into flour egg then breadcrumbs. Put into fridge for at least one hour..
- To cook heat oil in a saute pan place mini burgers in batches and cook for 4-5 minutes a side until lightly browned and crispy, remove from pan and drain. Serve as finger food with your favorite dip..
- If u don't want to fry the tuna burger bites pre heat the oven at 180℃/350℉. Place burgers on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes turning after 10 minutes until fully cooked and golden.
Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm. Heat some oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the patties in the remaining oil for. But with the right recipe, canned tuna can be transformed into an elegant, satisfying appetizer. Meanwhile, cut the tuna into large chunks, place in a food processor and pulse until roughly minced.