Recipe: Tasty Tuna burger with tartar sauce
Tuna burger with tartar sauce. Since this one is not as tangy as the regular one, my kids absolutely loved it. And they ate the tuna burgers without even knowing they were eating tuna. I hope you can try these delicious Tuna Burgers With Roasted Pepper Tartar Sauce at home.
Fresh Tuna Burgers with Tartare Sauce – SocraticFood. A fast and easy recipe for mouth-watering fresh tuna burgers. Cheesy Tuna Patty Burgers with Creamy Tartar Sauce – Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen. You can have Tuna burger with tartar sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna burger with tartar sauce
- It’s 2 of whole meal buns.
- It’s 150 g of raw tuna.
- Prepare 1 of chili pepper.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lattuce salad.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Tartar Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Natural yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of gherkin.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
A glorious Crispy Tuna Burger, flavored with lemon, parsley and capers and topped with an easy, spiced aioli tartar sauce! All topped with an easy, spiced aioli tartar sauce that makes it that much more juicy, zesty and flavorful! These tuna brunch burgers were made with Wild Selections Solid. For a zippier flavor, try seafood sauce in place of the tartar sauce.
Tuna burger with tartar sauce instructions
- Add tuna, chilli, onions, parsley, salt and pepper into a food processor and mix everything together. Make small patties and leave them in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. Then fry the patties on nonstick pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil on both sides (until they are white, which is about 2-3 minutes on each side). Toast the bun..
- For the sauce: finely chop all ingredients and mix with yogurt and mustard.
- Build the burger: bun, sauce, tuna patty, lattuce, parsley, sauce and bun..
You can also serve with tartar sauce on slider buns for a tuna burger. This is a classic tuna tartare in a light and flavorful sesame ginger sauce that is as delicious as it is Add the cut up tuna, green onions and sesame seeds directly to the bowl of sauce and mix until I love fish and especially sushi, but I had always been intimidated making tartar myself so I had never. Download Tuna burger stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. For the sauce, peel mango, cut flesh from core and puree with lime juice, honey and sambal oelek in a blender. Slowly add oil until sauce is creamy.