Recipe: Tasty Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders
Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders. Fire up the grill for these loaded mini burgers featuring bold flavor in every layer. A marinade starring Grill Mates® Korean BBQ gives these short-rib-and-ground-beef patties an intense Asian taste. Sliders are a great snack for a celebration or an easy family dinner.
Club Burger Sliders with Avocado-Ranch Dressing. Give the BLT a new spin with bacon-stuffed turkey sliders. This spicy Korean grilled chicken burger is the healthy answer to BBQ. You can cook Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- You need 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of mini slider buns.
Brushed with a honey-kissed Korean BBQ sauce, topped with a fresh crunchy vegetable coleslaw on a bed of avocado to keep So often when we think of a chicken burger we get the image of a breaded or battered deep fried burger. Best BBQ Chicken sliders recipe on sweet rolls. This pull apart bbq chicken sliders is a great way to serve a party tray of cheesy chicken sliders. For anyone who loves sliders, these are the party-perfect bbq chicken sliders recipe because you can easily feed a crowd!
Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders step by step
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
Burgers flavoured Korean BBQ style with grilled pineapple, gochujang BBQ sauce, slaw, bacon and feta. Koreanbbq chicken burgers with grilled pineapple and gochujang bbq sauce. It's like hitting two birds in one stone. Like having meal in Fish & Meat where I can have my favorite steak and. Bring these Chicken Burger Sliders to your next gathering and they will be gone fast.