Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers
Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers. Great recipe for Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers. I wanted to make savory rolls using frozen mini-burgers. The almond, raisins and dough for the mouth will slide off easily, so press them down firmly.
The almond, raisins and dough for the mouth will slide off easily, so press them down firmly. Great recipe for Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers. I wanted to make savory rolls using frozen mini-burgers. You can have Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers
- It’s of Bread dough.
- You need 135 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 grams of Salt.
- It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Egg.
- It’s 280 grams of Or your favorite bread dough that has completed 1st rise.
- It’s 70 grams of Per roll.
- You need of Others:.
- Prepare 4 of Frozen mini-burger.
- You need 4 of Almonds.
- It’s 8 of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg for finishing.
The almond, raisins and dough for the mouth will slide off easily, so press them down firmly. "On The Grill with Bill" is a program about grilling of all sorts, hosted and produced by Bill Allan, teacher and Supervisor of Television Services at Lyons. Which box of hamburger patties should you keep in your freezer? We tried five different brands to find out which are the best frozen burgers in the market. You know that the best solution is to feed their rumbling tummies with that cost-effective pack of frozen burgers you keep in the freezer.
Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers step by step
- Cook the frozen burgers following the package instructions. Place on a paper tool, and let them cool to room temperature..
- Put all ingredients other than the butter into a bowl and mix well. Then add the butter and mix in well. Bring the mixture together and knead well..
- Using the oven's bread-rising function, 1st proof the dough until it's double in size..
- Take the dough out and divide into four 30 g balls (for the mane) and four 2 g balls (for the mouth)..
- Divide the rest of dough into 4 pieces (about 38 g for the face), and let rest for 10 minutes. Roll the face dough out into an oval shape and wrap the burger with it..
- Roll the dough for the mane maine into an oval shape. Fold into thirds, and roll out into 13cm rectangle..
- Make 3 cuts (don't cut through the end). Twist the left and right pieces of dough. Then stretch it straight, and twist the whole piece..
- Place the mane around the face and connect both edges tightly. Press an almond onto the face..
- Divide the 2 g of dough into 2. Roll and flatten with your fingers, and place them under the almond. Make holes for eyes with a chopstick..
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet, and allow to 2nd rise for 30-40 minutes in the oven. Start preheating the oven immediately after the dough rises..
- To finish, brush on the beaten egg, and press the raisins into eyes. Bake for 12 minutes in a 180°C oven..
The Best Frozen Hamburgers Recipes on Yummly Fried Pickle & Cheese Burger, Barbecued Turkey Burgers With Three-bean Salad, Double Cheddar Loaded Fry Burger. Specialties: AskBaking BBQ Bread Baking Burgers Butchery Candy Cheese Canning Charcuterie Desserts Fermentation Food Development Do you all think a frozen and defrosted patty is suitable for making a smashburger or will some of the juice/water be lost and thus resulting in a burnt mess? Proper Packaging for Freezing Hamburger Buns. Thin bread bags alone aren't good enough for freezer storage.