Easiest Way to Make Perfect Greek Rice Salad
Greek Rice Salad. Greek Rice Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Just before serving, drizzle the reserved artichoke marinade over salad, toss to blend, then spoon onto a lettuce-lined salad platter. This is an excellent recipe and you dont really need a rice cooker to make it.
To make Greek Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients Ready in just minutes, this Greek Rice Salad is just what you need as a go-to recipe for your busy, middle of the week schedule. For our Greek Rice Salad, it was better to treat the rice like pasta, boiling it in plenty of salted water until al dente. At that point, we drained the rice in a sieve and then spread it out on a baking sheet to. You can have Greek Rice Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Rice Salad
- It’s 4 cups of cooked brown rice (can be replaced with farro or orzo).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Juice of 1 whole lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 20 of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped (red onions can be used as substitute for stronger onion flavor).
- It’s 4 oz of kalamata olives.
This Greek Rice Salad is a delicious twist on the classic salad. A definite hit at our dinner table as a I have loved Greek salads my whole life and after tasting this at our local restaurant, I knew I had to try. Greek rice salad in the collection of dishes of Greek cuisine. Share: Rate this Recipe Place rice into a large bowl.
Greek Rice Salad instructions
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper to create dressinf.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix in dressing, and enjoy!.
- Note: this dish is best served at room temperature. To eat the next day, place in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chives, parsley, garlic, and dill. This article has not been rated yet. Brown rice is given a Greek twist with roasted cherry tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, creamy feta and kalamata olives. Learn how to make Greek rice salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Source: Courtesy of USA Rice Federation. www.usarice.com.