Recipe: Appetizing THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! While the meatballs are baking, whip up the sauce in a large skillet. This is a nice blend of ginger, bell pepper, onion, Thai curry paste, and coconut milk.
This Thai turkey meatballs recipe is easy to create and perfect served over rice. These meatballs are tender and juicy with a hint of crisp from their quick pan sear. And when you smother them in that thick, rich curry sauce and serve them over a bed of steaming basmati rice, magic happens. You can have THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbls of curry paste.
- Prepare of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbls of ginger minced.
These Thai Turkey Meatballs are no exception! My favorite brand of coconut milk is Native Forest. It tastes the best (in my opinion) and the ingredients are squeaky clean. You can also get this Thai Red Curry Paste on Thrive Market if you can't find it in a store near you!
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs instructions
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
This recipe for Thai Turkey Meatballs with Coconut Lemongrass Sauce, created by chef and friend, MaryAnn Delaney instantly transports me to sunny Thailand with its fragrant aromas and fresh ingredients. Tender and juicy turkey meatballs full of curry, spice and everything nice! Savory, spicy, peanutty, succulent, turkey meatballs. Seriously, I just know you cannot lose with meatballs…and Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is. Juicy meatballs packed with lucious thai coconut flavor.