Easiest Way to Make Yummy Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- You need 3 cans of cut green beans.
- It’s 1 can (10 oz) of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of cheddar french fried onions.
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Open green beans and pour into pot with the juices, then bring to a boil. Once boiling, strain and pour into baking dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over green beans and then 3/4 of the cheese. Mix together in baking dish..
- Top casserole with fried onions and the rest of the cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown on top and cheese is melted..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)