How to Prepare Appetizing Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Sardine Breakfast Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here.
Great recipe for Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. A hot breakfast is essential on colder days. Stewed fruit gets a little kick from some stem ginger which helps stave off colds and flu. You can cook Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 200 grams of boiled rice.
- It’s 3/4 can (400 g) of can) sliced peaches, drained.
- It’s 8 of gluten-free hot dog sausages or as required.
- You need 4 rashers of cooked bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare of mayonnaise, see my egg-free recipe on my profile.
You can serve this on it's own, as a porridge topping or as a dessert with custard Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Potato Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. We grew up on this as a delicious warm salad or side to freshly caught and cooked and oatmeal-breaded herring. Reminds me of being sat around the kitchen table when we were young Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. There's something really comforting about a pot pie.
Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Rinse the rice and boil as you normally would, 1 part rice to 3 parts water and 2 tsp salt for 20 minutes or until fluffy, then drain and rinse with cold water until starch is all gone.
- Chop the sausages (the ones I use are chilled from Tesco and are 1cm wide and 10cm long, pork dogs filled into pork casing) and peach slices into 1cm chunks and put in a large bowl with the drained rice and bacon.
- Add enough mayo so everything gets a coating, around 12 tablespoons.
- Add a squeeze of sweet chilli sauce and some of the juice from the can of peaches for more flavour.
- Mix well and taste, you may wish to add salt, more juice, more chilli, whatever suits your taste.
- Serve as a side for a cold platter like quiche, or as a main with a salad on the side.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys Teriyaki Chicken Traybake, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Halloween Cucumber 'Caprese' Snake Salad, GF DF EF SF NF This is a great Halloween or kids party side and you can make it as long as you need to serve all your guests! Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you cook it.