Easiest Way to Make Tasty White rice, salad and tomatoes stew
White rice, salad and tomatoes stew. We provide you only the best White rice,stew and simple salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips.
We provide you only the perfect Rice and tomato stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Rice and tomato stew Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Rice and tomato stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. You can have White rice, salad and tomatoes stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White rice, salad and tomatoes stew
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s Tin of tomatoes.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Chicken spices.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Kukunba.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Salad cream.
- You need of Fresh Fish.
In a large pot with a tight fitting lid, melt the bacon grease over medium high heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent and tender. Follow our easy, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions to learn how to make this old fashioned Tomatoes and Rice recipe at home. Printable recipe included. … This old fashioned recipe makes a great side dish for about any meal, or just enjoy a bowl by itself.
White rice, salad and tomatoes stew step by step
- Wash ur rice with salt and cook then set aside..
- Blend ur tomatoes with pepper and onion. put ur pot on fire add ur vegetable oil heat then add ur onion stir and add ur blended tomatoes stir fry..
- Allow to dry up a bit then add tin tomatoes and fry then add ur garlic, chicken spice, maggi and salt then add ur fish. Cook for few minutes and bring down..
- Slice ur kukunba, cabbage and carrot mix with salad cream serve with ur rice..
Great with Oven Fried Tilapia or Boiled Shrimp! Add water and salt, bring to a boil and reduce heat. When rice is cooked, melt remaining butter in a separate saucepan. The Nigerian White Rice and Stew is a popular Nigerian rice recipe because it lets you eat rice with any stew or sauce of your choice. This rice recipe is usually eaten with Beef and/or Chicken Stew which we almost always have in the freezer so it is just a matter of boiling white rice.