How to Prepare Tasty M's Meatballs gravy
M's Meatballs gravy. This beef meatball & brown gravy recipe is so easy and so good! Your family will ask for these over and over. Serve them over rice or with mashed potatoes!
Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, and Homemade Gravy make a fantastic freezer-friendly meal! These recipes will please your whole family. One of my favorite dishes is Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes. You can cook M's Meatballs gravy using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of M's Meatballs gravy
- It’s of For meat balls.
- It’s 250 grams of mince meat.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chilli-coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare As needed of Oil to fry.
- It’s of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 2 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of homemade gram masala.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chilli-coriander powder + 1/4 for spicy.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of curry coriander leaves minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cream (it's not necessary).
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Pour the gravy over the meatballs and bring to the boil. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve. Serve the meatballs over noodles to soak up every drop of the savory mushroom and onion gravy. Place on prepared rack over baking sheet.
M's Meatballs gravy step by step
- For meat balls – take a bowl put all ingredients for meat balls except oil.. Mix it well.
- Take Paniyaram pan (by using it you can save on oil… Better than kadai). Fill the cavities with oil… Once heated use a spoon to take the meat mixture and drop it slowly into oil.. Don't forget to wet the spoon each time in water or the meat will stick on it). Turn the balls… When lit brown.. Take it out and keep it aside..
- Take a medium mixie jar and put onions, tomatoes, green chiils and grind it smooth..
- In a cooker or kadai pour oil and put bay leaf in it(bay leaf is good for off season cold and stops from burning the masala)..now put the grinded mixture and fry it for 1 minute and then add rest of the ingredients except cream.. Let it come to a boil and then add the meat balls and close the cooker.. 1 pressure is enough…
- Meat ball gravy is ready.. Before serving add cream for added touch….
Meatballs and Gravy do sound like the perfect home cooked comfort meal – Don't you agree? How to Make Instant Pot Meatballs and Gravy. Swedish meatballs covered in a rich sherry gravy are a crowd-pleasing dish everyone in the family will request for special occasions. Delicious meatballs covered in a fantastic gravy flavored with sherry. Grandma's Sunday Meatballs and Sauce is the ultimate Sunday night dinner.