Recipe: Delicious Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl
Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl. Mexican Pork & Rice Bowl Small Town Woman. Lemon Garlic Pork and Broccoli Rice Bowl Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Find rice bowl recipes from Asian or Mexican inspired and beyond. This blackened shrimp salad bowl is big and bold in flavor and makes for a low-calorie meal packed with shrimp, brown rice, corn, crisp bell pepper, black beans, and avocado. The slow-cooked pork, rice and mango are all infused with lime, giving the whole dish a fresh and addicting flavor. You can have Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl using 20 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 3/4 pound of boneless pork.
- You need 7-9 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Acid.
- It’s 1 of Tbl. Hot sauce (optional or to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Main.
- It’s 1 of lettuce leaves, fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, medium.
- You need 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of assorted veggies.
- You need 1 of rice, cooked.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Vinegar (rice preferred).
- You need 2 Tbs. of Broth or water.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes or hot sauce to taste (optional).
In slow cooker, mix pork, seasoning mix, onions, garlic and water. Honey garlic beef rice bowls have juicy shredded honey garlic beef, crunchy carrots and bell peppers, and a tangy sesame vinaigrette. Served cold, they work well for meal prep or for a simple dinner. Rice bowls are a go-to when it comes to meal prep because they are simple, flexible, and easy to assemble.
Garlic Pork Salad/Rice Bowl step by step
- Cube pork to bite side pieces, place in a marinade container..
- Using a garlic press, knife, what have you, smash or press garlic into rough paste, add to meat..
- Add acid (I'm using lime juice here) vinegar, lemon, all acceptable..
- Add hot sauce if using.
- Add salt, mix well. Cover and set in refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes or overnight..
- Heat a wok/stir fry/skillet on medium heat, add a little oil.
- Carefully dump marinated meat in when pan is hot.
- Clean and chop your garlic. If using onion, dice that also.
- When meat just turns from pink, add garlic and if using onions.
- I'm using green beans, celery and mushrooms, clean your veggies.
- Chop into whatever sized pieces you like.
- Add to meat when the meat is almost done.
- Add sauce ingredients to something you can mix it in.
- Mix sauce up well.
- Clean your lettuce.
- Tear lettuce into pieces, and the goal is to line a bowl with it leaving a slight hollow in the center.
- Add some cooked rice to the center hollow.
- Place some meat mixture on top.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions diced or sliced..
- Let each person pour the amount of sauce they want on top.
Combine the rice, red curry paste, squeezed coconut To make the salad, break sour pork into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Season with the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, lime leaves and a pinch of salt. These rice bowls for two — studded with pork and broccoli, and slathered in a really good peanut sauce — are no exception. What makes these bowls sing is the sauce. Instead of the brown sauce you'd expect with a takeout meal, these tender pieces of pork and garlicky broccoli are tossed with a.