How to Make Perfect MOONG MASOOR Ke DAAL WITH BOILED RICE & SALAD
MOONG MASOOR Ke DAAL WITH BOILED RICE & SALAD. How To Make Moong Masoor Ki Daal at Home. It is a good option for dinner or lunch as I said, Daal is a good taste with rice. Mung masoor eat with rice, onion pakora, and Aloo kabab.
It tastes good with rice and its my favourite comfort food. As I am punjabi by birth, at my home, this is called by "Moongi di dal". It is a popular Indian dish made of red-yellow lentils and tempered with aromatic spices. You can cook MOONG MASOOR Ke DAAL WITH BOILED RICE & SALAD using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MOONG MASOOR Ke DAAL WITH BOILED RICE & SALAD
- You need 250 of Giram Moong Ki Daal.
- Prepare 250 of Giram Masoor Ki Daal.
- You need 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 125 of Giram Tiamtar.
- It’s 1 TSP of Zeera.
- You need 1 TSP of Dhaniya Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Crushed Red Chilli.
- You need 2 TSP of Amchoor Powder.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 10 of Giram Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 50 of Giram Ghee.
- You need 1 TSP of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need 375 of Giram Rice.
- It’s 1/2 Bunch of Podina.
- Prepare 2 of Timatar.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Kheera.
Like, she would just boil the lentil and go to work. After school, I would add the tempering. I used a mix of yellow and red lentils im equa; proportions. See recipes for Moong dal with boiled rice, Lentil Rice too.
MOONG MASOOR Ke DAAL WITH BOILED RICE & SALAD instructions
- Daalo Ko Dho Ke Bhigo Dein. Ab Pan Mey Ghee Gram Kar Ke Sabut Laal Mirchon Ko Sauté Kern Ab Zeera Dal Ke Fry Krne Ke Baad Ginger Garlic Paste Dal Ke Fry Karein.
- Ab Red Chilli powder.. Dhaniya Powder Haldi Salt Dal Ke Fry Hone Ke Baad Timatar paste Dalen Or Achi Trha Bhoon Ke Pani Dal Ke Daalen Dal Dein Or Pakne Dein..
- Ab Onion Ko Chop Kar Lein Ab Frying Pan Mey Ghee Garam Kar Ke Is Mey Zeera Fry Karein Phr Is Mey Chopped Onion Ko Golden Kar Lein..
- Jab Daal Achi Trha Pakk Jye To Isko Garrha Kar Ke Bowl Mey Nikal Kar Is Ke Opr Bhagar LagaDein. Or Opr Green And Red Chilli Se Decoration Kar Dein..
- Ab Ik Brtan May Pani Lkr Iskay Andar Salt Dal Ke Ik Boil Aaney Ke Baad Rice Dal Dein..
- Jab Rice Boil Hojain To Chann Ke Dobara Bartn May Dal Ke Dam Par Rakhh Dein..
- Jab Rice Tayyar Ho Jaain To Dish Out Kar Ke Opar Podina.Saja Dein..
- Kachoomar Salad Ke Lie Kheera Timatar Or Onions Ko Bareek Kaat Ke Ek Sath Mix up Kar Ke Lemon Dal Ke Bowl May Nikal Lein..
- Ab Ek Plate Mey Salad Nikal Ke Daal Chawal Ke Sth Saja.Dan..
- Last May Tamam Dishes Ko Saja Ke Pesh Karen..
Basmati rice comes in two varieties – white and brown. My young aunt from Karachi showed me how to prepare this mixed masoor moong daal that she learned from her Gujarati friends. The daal that I grew up eating was either green lentils or simple red lentils (masoor daal) boiled with some turmeric and red chili powder. This mixed daal has more texture and flavor, thanks to the addition of tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and onion; and generous amount of. Moong daal tadka, is every day kind of daal or dhal which is considered very light and easy to digest.