How to Make Delicious Crustless Green Bean Casserole
Crustless Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Crustless Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crustless Green Bean Casserole
- You need 4 cans of green beans.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- Prepare 1/3 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves; creamed.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- You need 1 stick of cheddar; cubed.
- It’s 1 T of crushed red pepper flakes.
Crustless Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish and mix together. Bake at 300° for approximately 40 minutes or until casserole is bubbly..
- Variations; Fresh green beans, fried onion crust, cornflakes, crackers, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery, celery, celery root or seed, sweet potatoes, pepper jack, giardenera relish, fontina, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, bacon, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, mushrooms, savory, cayenne, vegetable stock, lemon, tomato, vinegar, wine, beer, thyme, Italian seasoning, asiago, asparagus,.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)