Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Mackerel/Bangda :)
Grilled Mackerel/Bangda 🙂. Today am sharing with you my super duper recipe for making grill Mackerel. And I am going to give you some three good reasons why you should start eating this firm fleshed fish. Clean the mackerel from inside and wash thoroughly.
Buy whole mackerel, then stuff it with sprigs of thyme and slices of lemon, and crisp it on the grill. Whole Grilled Mackerel. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cooking mackerel on a grill is as easy as cooking bacon on it. You can cook Grilled Mackerel/Bangda 🙂 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Mackerel/Bangda 🙂
- It’s 4 / of Mackerels Whole SmallMedium Sized.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- Prepare 6 – 7 of Red Chilli water Dry Soaked in warm.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- You need bunch of Coriander leaves Green (optional) a.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of / Oil to GreaseBaste.
- It’s of Onion Tomatoes Rings or Sliced for Garnishing.
Rub both the flesh side and skin side of the fillets with a bit of olive oil, and season well. While your grill is preheating, place the fillets skin side up on tray (lined with foil if you like) and when it's hot enough, give them a blast under the grill for. Put the mackerel fillets on the grill tray, brush with the wholegrain mustard and season with salt and pepper. For the dressing and salad, whisk the English mustard, white wine vinegar.
Grilled Mackerel/Bangda 🙂 step by step
- Clean and wash the mackerel thoroughly. Make 2-3 deep cuts on both the sides, keep aside..
- Grind soaked dry chilli, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves(optional) and salt to a fine paste. Rub this paste on fish thoroughly and marinate it for 15-20 min..
- Heat a griller. Grease it with li'l oil and place the fish for 8-10 min or till the fish is cooked on both sides and the surface nicely browned and crisp. Baste a li'l oil if required. Serve hot, garnish with onion rings or tomato slices. Bon Appétit!.
Obtained from a commissions quest in Liyue. Pan-Grilled Mackerel with Creamy Millet Puree. The Australian spotted mackerel (Scomberomorus munroi) is a species of fish in the family Scombridae. Boli or Bole is the Nigerian roasted or grilled whole plantain. See how to prepare this quick yummy snack at home.